Customer Service Consultant
WHO WE ARE
Jaybro is an outstanding company, our service is outstanding, and we want our people to be outstanding. We’re a national supplier of road safety products to the civil construction industry and we’re based in Arndell Park, NSW. We’re passionate about promoting long term relationships with our clients and our core values drive our guarantee of service which aims for 100% satisfaction from all customers.
Our business is growing which means we’re looking for people who can thrive in our customer service centre. The pace is fast, so we need staff who can WOW our customers with great phone skills, process orders quickly (up to 100 a day) and follow-up sales all while provide exceptional customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver exceptional customer service to our clients
- Answer up to 100 calls a day of incoming customer sales enquiries
- Confidently discuss our product lines with clients including safety signs and symbols
- Contact existing customers when areas for sales growth are identified
- Enter all sales and orders in our CRM (P21) system
- Be a great team player who can upsell and cross sell on all orders
- Manage the relationship with clients including complaint resolution (we don’t have many!)
- Are a dynamic and energetic customer service officer
- Can manage 100+ calls a day and still smile at the end of the day
- Have both inbound sales & customer service experience
- Have a great story about how you went the extra mile for a client
- Get along well with everyone and clients love you!
- Have phone skills that are second to none and your keyboard skills are off the chart
- Are professional, proactive and enthusiastic but you can still have FUN
- Can think on your feet, and high attention to detail
- Multitask in your sleep and your computer skills are amazing!
WHATS ON OFFER
- Immediate start
- Great $$$ & incentives
- Company perks
- Onsite parking
- Career development
GO THE EXTRA MILE AND SUBMIT A VIDEO:
As part of our screening process, we invite you to submit a video answering the following questions:
• What is your biggest claim to fame in a previous role?
• If you had a chance to do any job in the world, what would it be?
• Give an example of a time you felt frustrated in a role.
• If you could improve in an area, what would it be?
• Give us your one minute elevator pitch
You can either upload your video along with your CV or send it directly to:- firstname.lastname@example.org with subject header - Customer Service Consultant & your full name.
Your video should be no longer than 3 minutes, mp4 file type only accepted.