The Jaybro Group is a leading supplier to the civil and construction industry providing, site safety equipment, plant machinery, road and traffic signage and temporary fencing solutions. Its 20 year success has been due to their provision of a multi-platform of supply solutions to the construction industry and high level of customer service which has resulted in increased demand and repeat business.
The role is based in Arndell Park, and the individual will be required to work with the Warehouse Coordinator to ensure efficient and accurate picking, packing, processing and despatching customer orders.
This role will also require you to prepare and process customer orders from time to time. Hence, it would be an advantage if the individual is flexible and has previous experience in trade counter sales.
About the Opportunity
The role will be working closely with the Warehouse Coordinator and the Despatch team to ensure efficient and accurate picking, packing, processing and despatch of customer orders.
Reporting to the Warehouse Co-ordinator you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Pick/Pack/Process Customers orders
- Assembly of finished goods
- Load & Unload Trucks
- Forklift driving
- Housekeeping ( responsible for variance in area allocated )
- Other tasks as directed by management
Essential experience include
- 1 - 2 years experience in Warehouse Operations
- Forklift Licence
- Processing orders and trade counter sales will be considered an advantage
The role is available immediately and on a Full-Time basis.
Interested? Send us your application today.
- Complete the personal details and questions below.
- Attach your resume on the next page.
If this sounds like you too - Apply Now!